s

CHRIS JERICHO SAYS HE HAS BIG PLANS FOR WWE RETURN

Chris Jericho recently spoke on his podcast, Talk is Jericho, about his recent WWE return. Confirming that it is for a decent length of time:

“It’s not just a one-time thing. I am back, baby! I’m back for the attack, like Dokken always said, and I’m in the Royal Rumble, which is now for the [WWE] World Heavyweight Championship, so maybe I’ll become a seven-time world champion. And I will say this: it’s going to be a long, wild ride. I’ve got a lot of plans [and] a lot of things that [are] going on. I love so many things about the wrestling business and I love all of you fans, but man, some of you complain a lot, which is my favorite part. It’s like, ‘oh, Jericho is re-re-re-re-returning. How many surprise returns is Jericho going to make?’ As many as I want, baby, because I still love doing it and I still have fun doing it.”

SOURCE: TIJ - Thanks to Wrestlinginc.com for the transcription.

Good to hear that Jericho is going to be around for a while. With news of John Cena's injury, the WWE needs all the big name talent they can get right now. Hopefully they build Jericho up properly and they give him some good feuds until WrestleMania. Looking forward to seeing how things go!