s

WWE CONFIRMS CESARO INJURY AND GIVES RETURN TIMELINE



WWE,com sat down with Cesaro and confirmed that he is injured....
 Here are some quotes:

"CESARO: Yeah, so here’s the good part: Thanks to the quickness of WWE, I went to see the doctor this morning and will have surgery this afternoon. The faster the better for me, because the sooner I have surgery, the sooner I’ll be back. Luckily, they got me in before Thanksgiving.
WWE.COM: Do you have any timetable on when you may return, or is it too soon to say?
CESARO: It’s pretty much up in the air, and I don’t want to be quoted on a timeframe. I think the official timeframe I was told was like four to six months, but that all depends on how surgery goes, how my rehab goes and so forth"

SOURCE: WWE.COM - READ FULL ARTICLE

Horrible news wrestling fans. It seems that all my favourites as of late are getting injured! Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins and now Cesaro out 4-6 months. 

Hate hearing about anyone getting injured but it sounds like this problem has been bugging Cesaro for a while so surgery will allow him to make a full recovery. Wish you the best on your recovery Cesaro! Can't wait for the reaction he will get when he returns!!!

Leave us a comment below about your thoughts on the news!