s

JIM ROSS SPEAKS ABOUT POTENTIAL NJPW SIGNINGS


Jim Ross took to his blog recently to discuss the rumors about NJPW stars Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson making their way to the WWE. Here is what he said:

"If WWE signs the NJPW talents that they are rumored to be romancing, it can be a HUGE development for WWE if they handle it efficiently and position these talents as top hands from the get go. Impactful debuts should be the order of the day. AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakumura can both be major, singles stars for WWE. WWE does not have two, better singles wrestlers currently on their roster than AJ and Nakumura. 
I shared my take on these talents with WWE management after I broadcast Wrestle Kingdom 9 last year. I raved about all four of the men that WWE is allegedly recruiting. I hope that this deal comes to fruition for WWE fans sake"

SOURCE: JRSBARBQ.COM

Strong words from JR here saying that AJ and Shinsuke would be the best singles wrestlers on the roster. As more news comes out about this I keep getting more excited for the potential.