s

FINN BALOR EXCLUSIVE Q&A ABOUT BULLET CLUB / SHINSUKE NAKAMURA RUMORS

WWE.com has released more news about the potential signings of top NJPW stars Shinsuke Nakamura and Bullet Club members: AJ Styles, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson. Finn Balor did a Q and A after posting tons of teasers about the signings.

Finn talks about the rumors saying:

"I think I was more excited than anyone to read the news about what’s been going on. I have had the guys at Bullet Club, especially Karl Anderson, who’s my best friend outside the ring, give me a couple nuggets of information that leads me to be very confident about the future at NXT and WWE. For me, I think having some friends around would definitely be better for me. But whether I can say for 100% certainty that it’s going to happen …"
On what it would mean for the WWE/NXT:


"A year and a half ago, myself, Kevin Owens and Hideo Itami all came in together. And there was kind of a buzz that helped create a special time in NXT. I think, potentially, what is going to happen over the next couple of months if these four names come in is going to be even bigger. I think the growth of NXT in the last year and a half and the growth Bullet Club has made in the last year and a half since I left means this would be a huge coup for WWE"

On the future of himself and the potential signings:


"Well, I am happy in NXT. And I am proud to be the champion and proud to be the standard-bearer at the Performance Center and proud of the growth that NXT has experienced in the last year. But make no mistake about it: I am very ambitious. And I want to be in the place that is causing the most controversy and getting the most media attention and getting the most focus put on it. I did that in New Japan, I did that in NXT. And perhaps, in the future, if Bullet Club were to arrive on Monday Night Raw, there would be no better way for Finn Bálor to make his debut than with his best friends by his side"

SOURCE: FULL ARTICLE - WWE.COM


WOW! Pretty well confirms it! Can't wait to see how this plays out!