s

UNDERTAKERS BACKSTAGE CREW PART 2: BSK vs THE KLIQ


PART 1: WHO WAS THE BSK.... UNDERTAKERS BACKSTAGE CREW. 

"JBL: I hate to dispel the myths about all these groups that were warring back in the day, but theyweren’t warring back in the day. I was in the locker room with all these guys. The BSK, to my knowledge, never had a problem with The Kliq. Really, nobody did".
"GODWINN: It was funny because even people in the office and the fans thought there was animosity between The Kliq and The BSK. But there wasn’t. We would stick up for each other, no matter what".
"GODFATHER: I hear stories that there were wars between us and The Kliq. I don’t remember any problems with any group. I don’t think The Kliq would have messed with The BSK in the first place"
"MICHAELS: Undertaker and Kevin Nash always got along. Undertaker and Hunter always got along. Kevin and Yoko always got along. Me and Yoko always got along. Me and The Godwinns always got along. Me and Papa Shango always got along …"
    I feel like I have always assumed that the BSK and the KLIQ didn't get along. This story proves otherwise. There probably was some tension between the two no doubt but I think it was just two different backstage crews that stayed away from each other. We have gotten so much information and stories from the WWE on the Kliq in recent years it would be fantastic if they did a full documentary on the BSK.. Even the BSK vs the KLIQ would make for a fantastic watch if they went through all the rumours and stories of what happened backstage.